Arctic Blend® Heavy Duty AntifreezePrinter Version
Arctic Blend® Heavy Duty Antifreeze is a pre-charged and fully formulated coolant designed for use in heavy-duty diesel engines. Prediluted and ready to use, it contains a borate-based chemical inhibitor system that incorporates nitrite to protect diesel engines from liner pitting and corrosion.
- Pre-diluted 50/50 – no need to add water
- Eliminates mixing mistakes
- Deionized water prevents the build up of hard
water scale and deposits so that heat
exchange surfaces stay clean and work efficiently
- Fully formulated – no additional SCA’s or water required at initial fill or top-off
- Use at top-off to maintain correct SCA level
- Contains nitrite for wet sleeve liner cavitation protection
- Low silicate, low total dissolved solids formula
- Can be used in gasoline engines and automotive
Arctic Blend® Heavy Duty Antifreeze is formulated with borate/nitrite inhibitor chemistry recommended for use in Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel, Cummins, and other heavy-duty diesel engines. It is an environmentally preferable material formulated to meet or exceed the requirements of Multi-Engine Type CID-A-A-52624-IC.
Arctic Blend® Heavy Duty
Antifreeze is formulated to the performance
requirements of the following specifications, and meets
the low silicate limits of GM 6038M.
Contact EET for more information.