High Efficiency Electro-Pressure Membrane (HEEPM™) Key Features
- High recoveries with lower operating costs compared to traditional electrodialysis or nanofiltration/reverse osmosis systems of the same capacity.
- Highly concentrated brine streams, minimizing discharge requirements or enhancing recovered product value.
- Salt removal to specified levels, including very low TDS levels.
- Easily adaptable to changing mineral content of the feed-supply to produce the desired product.
- Low fouling and scaling potential of membranes.
- Low pretreatment requirements.
- Low power consumption.
- Modular systems, easily scaleable to increase capacity.
- Automated system easy to use and control.
- Throughput of conventional demineralizers and polishing steps (if necessary at all!) multiplied.
What Benefits Does HEEPM™ Offer?
How Does HEEPM™ Work? (Overview)
How Does HEEPM™ Work? (In-depth)
Contact EET for more information.
Copyright © 2011 EET Corp. All rights reserved.